Thursday, June 4, 2009

We are back for now.

It has been awhile since I have written. We took apart the computer area in order to create a bedroom/office. So, access to the computer has been limited as well as time since I have been watching the little ones in a confined area while daddy builds the new room. So finally the room is complete, but we do have some floor in the adjacent room that we need to complete. (It's a slow process for daddy since he is only one man).

Not much has happened in the last few weeks so there is not to many updates. I did manage to donate my blood for the first time in my life. Prior in Canada I had problems, typically due to low iron. I will be going back to Canada in a month and hope to be able to donate blood again while I am back..you know there is nothing more rewarding then donating blood to a national health care system. Well...I am excited to go back, since it's been 4 years.

Colton has been teething, but that is little news to anyone..just up half the night but I do see 4 new clinkers and 2 more on the way. His chewing has improved a lot, he can eat chicken! Yeah. Tomorrow I take him to his 15 month appt so we will see what the Dr. says.

Farrah, of course is being an angel these days. She is mamma's little helper and each morning is walking Colton to the car holding his hands so he doesn't run in the road. She even wants to change his poopy diaper...I wish she was a few years older...:)

And I have one big thank you to God. There was this older man at work who was a contractor for about 1 1/2 years, he had to buy private health care insurance so with the little money he made, could not make it. So his wife went back to work with special needs teens but was beat and hurt a lot at work. Long story short, he was hired this week and will now be able to receive decent health care. This could mean that his wife may quite her job, although it will be a loss for the special need teens, she will not be beat or hit anymore. Either way, it will be her choice to work.

1 comment: