Friday, April 3, 2009

Capitalism

Today I tried to learn more about Capitalism. The word appears to all over the news these days, and it is important for me to learn more about the country I am living in (bringing up my children into). I guess I don't understand, because the definition in wiki, the way I see people live here, and then Christianity don't match. The three ideals appear to be like three beliefs that are on opposite ends of a triangle. So, I guess I won't understand Capitalism today. I think I'll just concentrate on Christianity. I mean, why would they all relate anyway? One is of God, the other was created by ideals from men. Why can't we have a economic system called...Christialism. The word Christianism already exists so I needed to think of something new. So in this economic system called Christialism, everything would be based on biblical values and teachings, period. Hmmm...just brainstorming here, the best pastors and preachers would help lead the country, everyone would go to bible school, and instead of having a "fighting" military, we would lead a misson based fight, taking food and water into areas that need it and spreading the work of God. Can you imagine if every person in the current US military was instead working in missions? The 500 billion dollar military budget would be fun to spend promoting the word of God! Well, anyway, that would be a crazy world. Guess what taxes would be? 10% flat tax, gross, no deductions because its a flat tax. :) People would have roles in this government according to their spiritual gifts!

OK, enough of my crazy brainstorming, I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I would *love* to see the military budget spend on something that would actually help people, I am curious where all the non-Christians would fit into Christialism?

    PS Found your blog googling 'Cristialism' as someone posted 'Who is the god of cristialism?' on answers.com, and I was curious what that was exactly. Your philosophy is spreading! XD

    ReplyDelete