Monday, April 27, 2009

Vomiting Virus

The title is nasty, yes I know. Well, Colton was doing quite well until just a little while ago. Maybe we were pushing him too soon to recover with solids. He woke up crying, so I started to wait the usual 5 minutes he takes to settle back down, not sure why though given he's sick, so I gave in after 1 minute discovered he was covered in vomit. I did look at him, he is definitely losing weight, we have a lot of work to do when he recovers. He's starting to make his sister look fat (thought she is a very thin girl naturally).

I did manage to sort though some clothes during Colton's nap today. It's time to donate his 18 month shirts and I found some more of Farrah's 3T jeans I put away. Rick wants to donate out some toys (he is on his anti clutter tour again), so we decided on Farrah's Barbie Bike, a walker barely been used, and the activity table. It's funny though, every time Rick wants to donate the toy they play with it all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment