Sunday, March 29, 2009

Colton, Fever, Food

Colton is still not eating well, we have managed to get him to take down a significant amount of milk with rice cereal. I think he is thinning out a little, but he is walking everywhere. Hopefully this is just more of his natural baby weight coming off. I have stopped worrying about the fact he cannot chew food, we offer him table food, but he just spits it out. The doctor said by giving him OT too early, she feels it could cause more issues then anything forcing him to eat in a way he doesn't want to. So, we continue to buy baby food, level 2. He does love his yogurt everyday, just need to make sure we buy the highest calories possible.

A little humour...Yesterday I broke down and bought myself 3 new pants. It's not something I wanted to do, but I am running out of options. I recently lost 18 lbs in January and February and went from a size 10 long to a size 4 long. It was hard work, and I was angry/hungry for 2 months. I do feel healthier now, I have very small bones, so I have a lot more energy. However, try finding a size 4 long at the goodwill. I have been looking for a month. At work I was trying to make due with the larger sizes and hold up my pants while I was walking. I suppose I need to learn how to sew belt loops or something, but then who has the time working 55 hours a week with a 3 and 1 yr old. So, everyone has had it with me, holding up my pants, talking about the Goodwill and how I refuse to buy myself a new pair of pants. I finally gave in.

No comments:

Post a Comment