Sunday, March 29, 2009

Farrah's Creative Play

I was amused today as I looked over at Farrah and she had taken the free newspaper we received today, spread the sheets out around the family room, and marched on them making a loud noise. Colton laughing, started to imitate her marching on them as they laughed together. My first thought, was, isn't newspaper ink bad for them? Then I thought, well, for a little while they can have fun. However, I have noticed Farrah has become really good with pretend and made up play lately, especially when it comes to involving her little brother. Our children have toys, but we have tried to limit what we buy the kids, most of the toys just sit in their toy box. I felt encouraged today, that our ideas were working, the children were developing an ability to make fun out of simple things and enjoy them.

1 comment: