Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Disturbing and Sad

Colton did not eat a lot today, probably due to his ear infections. Hopefully he will do better tomorrow. My husband had a lot of ear infections. I certainly hope this is just a co-incidence. The doctor said he had better drainage tubes then Farrah. I was hoping he had my ears.

So the title says disturbing and sad, yes it was a disturbing day. I don't know how else to make it sound good but here is what happened. Today a guy hung himself outside of our work in the park beside our building. Some people noticed around 8:00a.m. that he was there. There were police but they didn't move him until the coroner came at 10:30. We don't think we know who is is, but I am sure we will find out soon, although I do not think it is anyone from work. Please pray for this family and friends.

1 comment: