Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally It's Friday

Another busy day at work, and it's finally the weekend. I just realized I forgot to send in my weekly report. I think that counts against me during raise time..opps. It will be another weekend of working. At the rate of my OT, I don't see an end in sight. I am thinking maybe at the end of 2009? Thankfully I am getting some of the OT paid, so we are paying down our second mortgage. Either way, I try to be as diligent and productive I can at work. I remember reading in Proverbs about it years ago.

Colton was crabby all evening, I think his molar's are coming in. Poor little man, he's finally asleep. No worries Mom, he is eating "ok". I think he's actually starting to pork up again.

So the big talk today at work was about the taxation on the executive bonuses. Most people at work were really happy with the bill. I mean some said that AIG should not have gotten the bailout money to begin with and of course blame Obama for the recession. Whatever!? The odd person felt the government was trying to take down the rich people. ?? What is with that? And others say the non wealthy have already lost the war of class welfare, there are tens of millions of people in this country without health care. I don't know the truth, but I do know one thing, they will all be held accountable. I think we can only continue to do what we know is right, continue to be the loving Christians we are, helping people, and putting God first.

No comments:

Post a Comment