Sunday, March 22, 2009

Colton's Little Cough

Poor little Colton has had a bad cough all weekend. It seems to be getting a bit worse so daddy is going to take him the doctor tomorrow, just in case. Also because he will stay home with Colton so he can get the TLC he wouldn't get at the daycare.

It was a busy weekend, my husband painted his shed, and then the garage floor. It looks really good except, we didn't really get very much else done and by the end of the weekend, I was exhausted. I had been up at night listening to Colton cough, worrying about him. (As mother's do.)

Farrah and I talked about donating to the SPCA this weekend, so we donated a quick $25.00. It's not my style of donation to just go monetary, but it's something we do once in awhile. Farrah was excited to know we were giving money to help feed 8 dogs for one day. Now daddy did throw out all her markers this weekend as a point because she wouldn't pick them up. I rummaged through the garbage and took the good ones so I could either mail them to people with children, or to give them to her Godmother for when she comes over. They were expensive Crayola markers her Godmother & Godfather gave to her for Chistmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment